- A new Kindle Fire 8 HD
- DVD of Foreseen, based off my novel The Lie
- Signed paperback copy of Moondust and Madness by NY Times bestselling author Janelle Taylor
- Signed paperback copy of Embers at Galdrilene by USA Today bestselling author A.D. Trosper
- Ebook copy of Suddenly Susan, Caught Up In Me, and Back Where I Belong by Virginia Gray
- Signed paperback of Scream for the Camera by Colleen Connally
- Ebook copy of Dare the Devil, Dangerous Places and Dark Corners by Elaine Raco Chase
- Signed paperback copy of The Healer of Guildenwood by Mary E. Calvert
- Signed copy of Lost and Found by Jeff LaFerney
- Signed copy of Compelled by USA Today bestselling author Inge-Lise Goss
- 3 signed print copies of Surviving Doodahville by yours truly
- 10 ebooks of Surviving Doodahville
- Ebook copy of Grade-A Stupid by A.J. Lape
- Signed print copy of Murder and Mayhem in Goose Pimple Junction by Amy Metz
- Signed print copy of Tails of Jaxx at the Metropolitan Opera by Joanna Lee Doster and one ebook copy
- Ebook copy of Fooling Around with Cinderella by Stacy Juba
- Ebook copy of Blue Bells of Scotland by Laura Vosika
- Ebook copy of Sideshow: A Love Story by Kris Johnston
The summer of 1983—the era of big debt, big hair, and big dreams. Seventeen-year-old Kassandra Lawson is a Southern California girl, enjoying the summer before her high school senior year, thinking life is great.
But then tragic news arrives, sending Kee and her parents to Daltville, Arkansas, to a funeral and more news that turns all their lives upside down.
An unexpected and unwanted move to the humid, bug-infested south is almost too much to deal with, but she discovers a racist, backwoods, tiny hick community more famous for her aunt’s moonshine than for its progressive thinking. What’s more is that everyone seems to be hiding secrets.
When her family arrives, the dominoes start falling and the intrigue and suspense build to a remarkable ending. A surprise gift, a boy, and revealed town secrets help Kee, her family, and her small community to learn, grow, and find love.
Susan never planned on a husband, kids, or a small-town address. Her dream included a giant corner office and a full spread in Forbes Magazine. But for reasons defying understanding, she’s agreed to marry her formal rival, Pete Walsh, move to the tiny coastal community of Havelock, North Carolina, and become part of his enormous (and highly opinionated) family. But marital bliss can be a fleeting thing. When the opportunity for company advancement arises, Susan is forced to choose between her personal wants and her family’s needs.
Pete never realized that marrying Susan meant marrying her career as well. He’s a simple guy with the simple dream of settling down and raising a family. When he learns Susan doesn’t share his vision, marriage becomes harder than either of them imagined.
Can Susan find a way to have it all? Can Pete come to terms with her decisions? And whatever happened to happily-ever-after? Find out in Back Where I Belong…
SAVE A HORSE – RIDE THIS DEVIL OF A COWBOY!
Welcome to Glacier Country! Luthor Devlin and his ranch hands were out tracking 20th century rustlers when they stepped into a time warp!
There on the jagged cliffs was a woolly mammoth, a sabre-toothed tiger and her – a tawny, near-naked savage. She was a primal fantasy come true – that left him stunned!
His gaze was locked onto hers. “I’d really appreciate an explanation of all this. You, the hairy elephant, and the cat with the overbite are not the norm in Montana. And I know you can understand my every word. So anytime you’d like to begin.”
Her relaxed appraisal hadn’t gone unnoticed by either the man or the large tiger. The latter proved her undoing. His mouth opened not to snarl again but to emit a long, loud, kittenish yawn. The tiger rolled over, rubbed his back and shoulders into the ground, his hind legs spread-eagle, yawned again, and pawed sleepily at his face. To the amazement of everyone, his sword-like teeth fell out.
“Damn it, Pumpkin, why couldn’t you have just growled!” She extended her hand. “Cam Stirling, action technician.” At his confused expression, she sighed. “Stunt woman.”
She was wild, irresistible – and he was the man to tame her. She dared the devil every day – why not Luthor Devlin!
A Message From Beyond
New York Detective Sidney Langston is rushed to the hospital with excruciating chest pains the same night a woman who bears a remarkable resemblance to her is murdered in San Diego. Tests reveal that Sidney is perfectly healthy, yet the crippling pain persists until the dead woman reaches out from beyond the grave for Sidney’s help to vindicate her wrongfully imprisoned husband and to find her murderer.
˃˃˃ Ghostly Intrigue That Keeps You On The Edge Of Your Seat
Desperate to remain pain-free, Sidney embarks on a mission to exonerate an innocent man. With a ruthless killer at large, she soon discovers the crime is more than a simple whodunit when dangerous scenarios unfold. The dead woman’s spirit relentlessly pushes Detective Langston to solve the crime and correct an injustice ”” or forever be tormented by an invisible bullet wound.